Summer is finally here and school holidays are upon us but what does that mean for schools?
- The school will be empty for six to eight weeks
- It will be vulnerable to unwanted intruders and squatters
- Unprotected against thieves stealing computer equipment
- Unguarded from vandals breaking in and covering the school corridors in graffiti
- This could cause the school not to re-open on time and, just like any empty property, it needs to be protected.
Clearway offers a range of different services to help keep your school protected against unwanted visitors.
Clearway’s monitored alarm is a fully self-contained, portable alarm system that can be fitted, commissioned, verified and working to protect your property within 20 minutes. The alarm can be configured to detect movement, smoke, fire, water, gas and broken glass and, upon detection, send relevant information to the monitoring centre or client.
Mobile CCTV Unit
Clearway’s mobile CCTV unit is a natural visual deterrent as well as monitor vulnerable situations. The mobile CCTV unit can be deployed and rapidly set-up in any sort of environment and get to work almost immediately. Its features include mast-mounted dome camera has rapid-action, 360 degree viewing angle and a high-power optical zoom lens.
Clearway’s manned guarding service provides the physical presence of security guards to provide permanent, visible protection for your property. Security guards are a short-term solution, providing protection against unwanted intruders whilst allowing the smooth flow of legitimate personnel.