How much does Emergency Boarding Up cost?
- Get emergency boarding up in your area
- Get a FREE no obligation quote
- Experts in Emergency Boarding Up
When you have broken windows, damaged doors, or irreparable locks, time is the most crucial factor in preventing further damage. Leaving visible signs of illegal entry exposes your property to further intrusions, leaves assets vulnerable to theft and presents a building open to trespassers or squatters. Moving swiftly to board up your windows and doors is essential – but how much should it cost?
The most common instance of emergency boarding up is where a premise is vacant, or is empty for a short-term period. This year, as a result of national lockdowns and business closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for boarding up and protecting vacant properties has never been greater. Organisations are looking to defend their property when trading is paused, or where empty buildings have become a target for criminals looking for an easy option.
Need a quote quickly? The quickest way to find out how much it will cost to board up your business is to get in touch with us with your details here. We can provide a no-obligation quote.
Boarding up is invaluable for empty premises, and one of the fastest ways to protect property. Boarding up services are used in a number of situations:
- Protecting properties following criminal damage, break-ins, or police forced entry.
- Defending shop fronts and large glazing areas during public events or disturbances.
- Providing temporary or long-term shielding for vacant properties.
- Safeguarding residential and commercial buildings following insolvency proceedings.
If you require emergency boarding up services for any property or period, contact Clearway today. We provide a free security health check to risk-assess your business-critical exposure points, offer expedited boarding up in urgent situations and are always on hand to deliver fast, professional quotes to get your property protected.